Inauguration of the Lubumbashi Book Center
Opening of the FSP Centenary Year Ivory Coast
Opening of the Centenary of Foundation of the Daughters of St. Paul
FSP Book Center a Sign of Harmony
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sudowonbook
- Trasmissione Podbbang: http://www.podbbang.com/ch/8788
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/kr/podcast/sudowon-chaegbang/id959787854?mt=2
A Dream Come True on the Feast of Blessed James Alberione
in the Realm of Communications
- Each Province, through its Provincial Secretary, is permitted to send in a maximum of three videos; each Delegation, two; and each dependent community, one
- The videos may be submitted in Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese or French. Videos in Korean, Chinese or Japanese must be accompanied by a translation
- Time length: a maximum of 5 minutes
- All the videos must have a title and must end with the following information:
– Complete name(s) of the contestant(s)
– Credits for all the material used (images, video material, music, etc.)
- The videos should be submitted in digital format to email@example.com no later than 31 May 2015. A link can be included specifying a placement on a video site (for example, youtube.com, video.google.com, vimeo.com, wetransfer, etc.)
- Each video must be accompanied by a data sheet containing the following information:
- A video may be submitted in compressed format but the winners of the contest will be asked to turn in a high-definition master file
- The videos that reach the finalist category will be published and uploaded onto the Congregation’s international website (www.paoline.org) on 15 June 2015, and will be contemporaneously inserted in SICOM’s youtube channel
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SPAIN Valencia: A Thousand Gospels for a Thousand People
By means of their project, A Thousand Gospels for a Thousand People, the Daughters of St. Paul of Valencia are donating a thousand copies of the Gospel to the families of Mother of the Redeemer Parish, located in La Coma barrio, one of the city’s poorest neighborhoods.
Inspired by Maestra Thecla’s yearning: “I wish I had a thousand lives to dedicate to the Gospel,” the initiative is being carried out by the FSPs of Spain to celebrate the Institute’s Centenary of Foundation. Through the book center and local newspapers, the public has been invited to donate one or more Gospels to this cause.
Book center clients and friends are encouraged to purchase a copy of the Gospel to be given to someone who can’t afford it, aware that in making this precious gift of spiritual bread they are offering others the charity of the truth.
Our sisters tell us that the big box holding the donated Gospels is getting fuller day by day. When it contains 1000 volumes, the sisters will take them to Mother of the Redeemer Parish, distribute them to the families and teach them how important it is to read the Word of God every day.
Alba: On the Move from Parish to Parish
This year, urged on by Pope Francis continual invitation to read the Word of God, our sisters spent the month of December not only carrying out this apostolic activity but also diffusing Bibles and Gospels wherever they went. In addition, so as to celebrate our FSP Centenary and the Year of Consecrated Life, they have enriched their visitation program by making Fr. Alberione and Maestra Thecla better known to everyone and also by visiting the families of our pioneer Paulines to express the Institutes gratitude to them.
The first stop on their itinerary was the town of Cortemilia. Our sisters will continue their pilgrimage to the parishes during 2015 so as to help the people of the area get to know and appreciate the fruits of holiness and apostolate produced by the alberone (big tree) of the Pauline Family, whose roots are plunged deep in the soil of Alba.