The Liturgy will be celebrated in the Queen of Apostles Basilica by His Eminence Cardinal Agostino Vallini, Vicar General of the Diocese of Rome.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sudowonbook
- Trasmissione Podbbang: http://www.podbbang.com/ch/8788
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/kr/podcast/sudowon-chaegbang/id959787854?mt=2
in the Realm of Communications
- Each Province, through its Provincial Secretary, is permitted to send in a maximum of three videos; each Delegation, two; and each dependent community, one
- The videos may be submitted in Italian, English, Spanish, Portuguese or French. Videos in Korean, Chinese or Japanese must be accompanied by a translation
- Time length: a maximum of 5 minutes
- All the videos must have a title and must end with the following information:
– Complete name(s) of the contestant(s)
– Credits for all the material used (images, video material, music, etc.)
- The videos should be submitted in digital format to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 May 2015. A link can be included specifying a placement on a video site (for example, youtube.com, video.google.com, vimeo.com, wetransfer, etc.)
- Each video must be accompanied by a data sheet containing the following information:
- A video may be submitted in compressed format but the winners of the contest will be asked to turn in a high-definition master file
- The videos that reach the finalist category will be published and uploaded onto the Congregation’s international website (www.paoline.org) on 15 June 2015, and will be contemporaneously inserted in SICOM’s youtube channel
For more information, please contact email@example.com
By means of their project, A Thousand Gospels for a Thousand People, the Daughters of St. Paul of Valencia are donating a thousand copies of the Gospel to the families of Mother of the Redeemer Parish, located in La Coma barrio, one of the city’s poorest neighborhoods.
Inspired by Maestra Thecla’s yearning: “I wish I had a thousand lives to dedicate to the Gospel,” the initiative is being carried out by the FSPs of Spain to celebrate the Institute’s Centenary of Foundation. Through the book center and local newspapers, the public has been invited to donate one or more Gospels to this cause.
Book center clients and friends are encouraged to purchase a copy of the Gospel to be given to someone who can’t afford it, aware that in making this precious gift of spiritual bread they are offering others the charity of the truth.
Our sisters tell us that the big box holding the donated Gospels is getting fuller day by day. When it contains 1000 volumes, the sisters will take them to Mother of the Redeemer Parish, distribute them to the families and teach them how important it is to read the Word of God every day.